[ic] munge_quantity problem

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Tue Dec 18 14:52:23 EST 2007

Hi,

I am making a new catalog based on standard, and for some reason, the
buy now buttons next to each product do strange things...

Some don't work, (no item is ordered...) The ones that do, ignore the
item_quantity text input fiels, and always default to just "1". so if i
order 5, 10 or 100 of something, only 1 is added to the cart...  In
terms of munging, only "1" is munged with "buy now".

Has anybody ran across this problem before?

Some of my items are priced at "0" because they are ment to be ordered
as a group,

thanks
rick