[ic] Interchange on Perl 5.10.0

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Thu Dec 20 21:54:10 EST 2007

Folks,

Just for your information, I wanted to share that I ran a quick test to
install the newly released Perl 5.10.0, all the CPAN modules in
Bundle::InterchangeKitchenSink, and the latest development version of
Interchange.

The platform was Ubuntu 7.10 x86_64. Perl was built with ./Configure -des,
64-bit and without threads.

The Standard demo and test catalog's regression test suite both ran
without me encountering any errors.

Upon starting the Interchange daemon I get these warnings:

Prototype mismatch: sub Vend::Interpolate::S_ISUID: none vs () at bin/interchange line 826
Prototype mismatch: sub Vend::Interpolate::S_ISVTX: none vs () at bin/interchange line 826
Prototype mismatch: sub Vend::Interpolate::S_ISGID: none vs () at bin/interchange line 826

... which I haven't had time to track down yet.

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know it went pretty smoothly at least
this far.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen