[ic] New.. and already I'm going to be a pain :(

John Halvy halvy at operamail.com
Sat Dec 22 17:41:10 EST 2007

> - do you get any output on the commandline when you (re)start Interchange?
> - anything in the error logs (either from the Interchange app, or your own
> catalog?)
>    These are 2 different errorlogs found in 2 different locations.
> - what does the apache error log say when you browse to your interchange
> website you just configured?
> CU,
> Gert
Gert I am sorry I did not address your questions in the mail I just sent! :(

The (cli) error message upon IC starting up is:

' Please specify the VendURL directive in the configuration file 'catalog.cfg'.

Ok.. so I 'thought' by putting my host name in, followed by the directory location on my pc, that that would 'fix' the problem.. but no.

I get a message in Konqueror browser: 'Could not connect to host (port 7786)'

Same error message whether I use ssl or not, and when I use my local (host) name as the addy, or localhost.  Same in all other browsers.  I will try and change 'VendURL' to localhost or, while I am waiting for some help.

Only apache2 error message is when I start the web server:
'Could not reliably determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using for ServerName'.

No other logs or errors I am familiar with.

Halvy (John)

-- My alternative contact info: johnhalvy at yahoo.com