[ic] Froogle

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri Feb 2 18:49:55 EST 2007

>-------------------------------
>Can you provide a URL to this recent announcement?  I haven't heard
>anything as of yet.
>
>Regards,
>
>Barry

I received an email>>>

Hello,

As you know, we're always looking for new ways to improve our product
search experience, both for our users and for content providers.
We've found that one of the most effective ways to help users conduct
faster and more effective searches is to describe products with
relevant attributes - ideally those assigned by the people who best
understand their own products, meaning you.

That's why we're asking all Froogle merchants to send us bulk uploads
in the Google Base format, with five additional attributes (along
with the basic ones you've submitted in the past). Because we think
it's important to provide a consistent user experience, we will no
longer list items that don't meet a minimal number of attributes by
the end of February 2007. Please review the following bulk uploads -
they do not currently meet the minimum attribute requirement:
...snip...
<<<

I'll see if i can locate it on the web site.

-Steve