[ic] Froogle

Jon prtyof5 at attglobal.net
Fri Feb 2 23:48:31 EST 2007

Steve Graham wrote:

> >Can you provide a URL to this recent announcement?  I haven't heard
> >anything as of yet.
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Barry
>
> http://base.google.com/support/bin/topic.py?topic=10610
>
> I did switch from froogle feed to google base - maybe this is why,
> but it looks like it may be something to look into.
> I guess I have till the end of the month to comply, but after looking
> at the new fields - its should not be that much more difficult.
>
> -Steve

I've been sending the same feed to froogle for quite some time.
Didn't want to have to dig into google base as I didn't the
advantage for myself.
Basically I cobbled together code using IC tags including Perl
to create my froogle feed file and I agree... Complying with the
new required fields should not be that big a deal using IC

Jon