[ic] www.endless.com - possible with Interchange ?

Marty Tennison marty at sediva.com
Sun Feb 4 12:39:43 EST 2007

Alain Vianais wrote:
> I am wondering if, in principle, it would be possible to create a store
> like http://www.endless.com with Interchange. Specifically, I am
> interested in the product selection features. Are there Ajax-enabled
> Interchange stores somewhere ?
>
> Alain

Hi Alain,

Absolutely.  Interchange can handle that with ease.  As for the AJAX
stuff, no problem.  There is really nothing magical about AJAX and
interchange.  Just locate (or build it yourself) a good AJAX framework
to use.  I did some testing with Backbase and it worked quite well.
There are also a lot of good apps on sites like hotscripts and others.
Just find the pieces and put it all together.

Good Luck.

--
Marty Tennison