[ic] swish search - quotes

Dan Bergan dan at berganconsulting.com
Wed Feb 7 00:24:34 EST 2007

I use swish-e to search my site.  I would like to allow customers to
use all the features they are accustomed to using with search engines.
  In my testing, it looks like quotes are removed from the search
spec, so a phrase search is impossible.

Is there any way to do a phrase search with swish-e and interchange?
I can do a phrase search from the command line -- the swish-e search
command is:
swish-e -w \"word1 word2\" -f /path/to/index

Is there something I'm missing?  Can someone give me some pointers?

Thanks,
Dan