[ic] Question regarding pagination

Oleg Raskin oleg at eville.us
Mon Feb 12 19:46:08 EST 2007

Greetings,

Could anyone suggest a way to display match count for searches when there
is only one page of results? Anything inside the [more-list] tag is
omitted and it doesn't seem like I can use [match-count] inside [on-match]
so I am somewhat at a loss here.  As a last resort, I suppose I could add
a second [query] tag just to get the count of results using sql count()
function but that seems like overkill, especially if interchange has some
built-in way of getting this information already. Any ideas?