[ic] FedEx Shipping Methods?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Tue Feb 13 16:05:48 EST 2007

Hello IC Users,

I've searched the maillist and have come up with nothing but broken
links. Since the fedex-query tag is no longer useable, is there any
UserTag currently available that will provide online lookup of FedEx rates?

The only one I've seen referenced in my searches has been Chris Wenham's
FedEx Ship Manager tag, to which the link is now dead. I have not been
able to find another source for this tag.

Can anyone point me to a currently available UserTag or module for
handling FedEx rate lookups?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

IC Server Info: