[ic] FedEx Shipping Methods?

Thomas J.M. Burton tom at globalfocusdm.com
Tue Feb 13 17:03:14 EST 2007

Peter wrote:
> On 02/13/2007 01:05 PM, Thomas J.M. Burton wrote:
>> Hello IC Users,
>>
>> I've searched the maillist and have come up with nothing but broken
>> links. Since the fedex-query tag is no longer useable, is there any
>> UserTag currently available that will provide online lookup of FedEx rates?
>>
>> The only one I've seen referenced in my searches has been Chris Wenham's
>> FedEx Ship Manager tag, to which the link is now dead. I have not been
>> able to find another source for this tag.
>>
>> Can anyone point me to a currently available UserTag or module for
>> handling FedEx rate lookups?
>
> I'm currently working on a new fedex-query tag for IC.  I expect to have
> something usable soon.
>
> Peter

Hello Peter,

Thanks for your quick reply. As a developer myself, I know how "soon"
can very easily become a variable. I also understand it takes a lot of
work to get something like this functioning properly. Would it be
possible to say at this point if you are months/weeks/days away from
having something usable?

I just need in idea of timeframe for an online lookup solution so I can
tell my client and to know if I need to work up a temporary solution for
the interim.

Thanks again,
Tom

--