[ic] PaypalExpress module

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Thu Feb 15 08:55:10 EST 2007

>Something's odd here. I have several installations of this module
>and not one of them uses this. They just need the payment route
>as specified in the docs, and use the standard logging the same
>way that all other payment modules do.
>

>Lyn

Doesn't this define the order route:

    * Create a page called "ord/paypalsetrequest.html", with the
following content, and make it the target of any "PayPal" buttons or
links. [value name=mv_order_route set=paypalexpress] [value
name="pprequest" set=""]
I'd be happy to use the default order route - maybe I should remove
this statement?

-Steve