[ic] PaypalExpress module

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Thu Feb 15 10:31:59 EST 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 07:55:10 -0600, Steve Graham wrote:

[snip]
>Doesn't this define the order route:
>
>    * Create a page called "ord/paypalsetrequest.html", with the
>following content, and make it the target of any "PayPal" buttons or
>links. [value name=mv_order_route set=paypalexpress] [value
>name="pprequest" set=""]
>I'd be happy to use the default order route - maybe I should remove
>this statement?

Follow up to my last reply.

I'm not concentrating, am I.  This is not even in the paypalsetrequest
files I use, and should have been removed from the documentation.
Even when in, it should have referred to the profile, not route. So
you could just remove it,.

I've had a quick glance through the rest of the docs and didn't spot
anything else untoward - if you do then please tell me:)

>-Steve

-
Lyn