[ic] PaypalExpress module

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Thu Feb 15 12:25:08 EST 2007

>you could just remove it,.
>
>I've had a quick glance through the rest of the docs and didn't spot
>anything else untoward - if you do then please tell me:)
>
>Lyn

Just to make sure, so Kevin updates his pages correctly the following
should read:
    * Create a page called "ord/paypalsetrequest.html", with the
following content, and make it the target of any "PayPal" buttons or
links. [value name="pprequest" set=""] [charge route="paypalexpress"
pprequest="setrequest"] [if scratch token]   [bounce
href="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&token=[scratch
token]"] [else]   [bounce href="[area href=ord/checkout secure=1]"]
[/else] [/if]
-Steve