[ic] $Tag->shipping and adder problem

Mike Heins mike at perusion.com
Thu Feb 15 13:43:08 EST 2007

Quoting Bruno Cantieni (bruno at digi-land.com):
> > > Thanks for having a look at this as well Mike.
> > > I started this out by using [perl tables="foo bar"] and it makes no
> > > difference.
> >
> > Have you tried IC version 5.5?
> >
> > --
> > Mike Heins
>
> 5.5 nightly? (there's nothing in
> ftp://ftp.icdevgroup.org/pub/interchange/5.5/)
> I haven't.
> Upgrading the whole install is probably not an option at this time, however,
> I could probably install 5.4.2 as a separate server and test if that might
> be good enough?
> Otherwise, which modules would be responsible (Ship.pm, Interpolate.pm)?

The code needed is in IC 5.2. I think that if you want to use $Tag->shipping
with an adder, you have to add to interchange.cfg:

	SafeUntrap entereval

Beyond that I don't currently have time to help.

--
Mike Heins

I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work
the more luck I have. -- Thomas Jefferson