[ic] PaypalExpress module

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Thu Feb 15 14:47:46 EST 2007

>Done.
>
>--
>    _/   _/  _/_/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/  _/    _/
>   _/_/_/   _/_/      _/    _/    _/    _/_/  _/   K e v i n   W a l s h
>  _/ _/    _/          _/ _/     _/    _/  _/_/    kevin at cursor.biz
>_/   _/  _/_/_/_/      _/    _/_/_/  _/    _/

Thanks Kevin  & Lyn- it should be fairly straight forward for someone
to implement - I have never dealt with order routes before, so it
probably wouldn't have taken me so long to track it down.

Just for the archive:
The only other code I had to add was the checkout page. I copied the
multi-page finalize.html page and removed the standardpayment
options, and added the necessary code to the submit button. Also
change the refresh & error pages to point to the paypal checkout.

I also added phone number fields, like Lyn noted - these would not
normally be supplied.

If you want I can supply this page (after I clean it up a bit)

-Steve