[ic] Form "mv_nextpage" variable not working

William Fiore william.fiore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:34:04 EST 2007

Hi,

I have the following code in page called newsletter.html

<form action="[process]" method=post>
<input type=hidden name=mv_session_id value="[data session id]">
<input type=hidden name=mv_doit value=return>
<input type=hidden name=mv_nextpage value= newsletterconfirmation.html>

First Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;<INPUT NAME=fname type=text size=15><br>
Last Name:&nbsp;&nbsp;<INPUT NAME=lname type=text size=15><br>
Email:&nbsp;&nbsp;<INPUT NAME=email type=text size=15><br><br>
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Subscribe" id="btnSubscribe" />
</form>

I also have the following code in a page called newsletterconfirmation.html:

[seti result][email
to="me at myemail.com"
subject="Newsletter Subscription"
from="[value email]"
reply="[value email]"]
FIRST_NAME:[value fname]
LAST_NAME:[value lname]
EMAIL:[value email]
[/email][/seti]

The form works fine and I receive the suscription email. However, the
customer is not redirected to "newsletterconfirmation.html" instead
they are redirected to a blank "/process" page. How can I fix this?

Thank you

Bill