[ic] DBI Connect errors

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri Feb 16 13:27:43 EST 2007

>It seems as if you are using the masked (testing) version, from Gentoo
>Portage, rather than the stable version, for some reason or other.  The
>latest stable version in Portage is 1.50.  Try that version and see if
>the problem goes away.
>
>Check your "/etc/portage/package.keywords" file to see whether you have
>a "~x86" mask against "dev-perl/DBI".  If you have then remove it and
>re-emerge the package.
>
>If it doesn't go away then perhaps you've found a bug in the test
>version, which you should report to the maintainers.

Hello Kevin,

I reinstalled emerge =dev-perl/DBU-1.50
then restarted interchange.
It seems there are less error messages now, but still some in the log file.

I uncommented the debug line before line number 581 in DBI.pm and now
getting allot of these in debug.log

Vend::Table::DBI:debug: bad= connecting to dbi:mysql:mrlock:x.x.x.x:3306
Vend::Table::DBI:debug: bad= connecting to dbi:mysql:mrlock:x.x.x.x:3306

Any thoughts,
Steve