[ic] 2007 UPS Rates will not be available on the web in ASCII

Liam Randall liam.randall at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:29:24 EST 2007

For what it is worth- I am from Louisville (where UPS has a couple of their
programming groups) and have a lot of friends over in the IT group (which is
huge).  I have forwarded it over to them asking them to please look into
this issue from the inside.  Hopefully they can resolve this problem
internally.

I will also forward any information back to the list.

Thanks,

Liam Randall
http://www.LiamRandall.com