[ic] Authorizenet failure

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Wed Feb 21 15:09:51 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm noticing the following in /usr/local/interchange/error.log

196-1-xxxxxx U8xxxRtJ:bogus-site.com - [21/February/2007:12:28:12
-0600] locks /xxxxxx/finalize.html Safe: Real-time charge failed.
Reason: You must enter the correct billing address of your credit card.

 >               for(qw/
 >                               charge_total_message
 >                               pay_cert_total
 >               /)
 >               {
 >                       delete $Scratch->{$_};
 >               }
 >               die errmsg(
 >                               "Real-time charge failed. Reason: %s\n",
 >                               errmsg($Session->{payment_error}),
 >                       );

the above code is in the log_transaction file surrounded by [calc]

Just curious if this is supposed to be evaluated, or just dumped in
the log file?

Thanks,
Steve