[ic] RE: Paypal Module - Authorizenet error

William Fiore william.fiore at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 08:41:31 EST 2007

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net wrote:

>It's probably easiest if I put up a log_transcaction and profiles.order
>taken from a live site. http://kiwi.zolotek.net now has these in the
>paypal section. Edit the payment provider in the credit_card section
>of profiles.order (and remove the paypal suffix from both files).

>Let me know how this goes.

Thank you for posting the example code..I removed the "paypal" from
the filename and changed the mv_payment_route  from "protx" to
"authorizenet" and then deleted the line
"MV_PAYMENT_MODE	authorizenet	Payment" from my variable.txt file.

The Authorizenet error is gone and the transaction is posted to
Interchange, but the transaction never makes it to Authorize.net. Any