[ic] RE: Paypal Module - Authorizenet error

Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net
Sat Feb 24 16:50:18 EST 2007

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:41:31 -0500, William Fiore wrote:

>Lyn St George lyn at zolotek.net wrote:
>
>>It's probably easiest if I put up a log_transcaction and profiles.order
>>taken from a live site. http://kiwi.zolotek.net now has these in the
>>paypal section. Edit the payment provider in the credit_card section
>>of profiles.order (and remove the paypal suffix from both files).
>
>>Let me know how this goes.
>
>Lyn,
>
>Thank you for posting the example code..I removed the "paypal" from
>the filename and changed the mv_payment_route  from "protx" to
>"authorizenet" and then deleted the line
>"MV_PAYMENT_MODE	authorizenet	Payment" from my variable.txt file.
>
>The Authorizenet error is gone and the transaction is posted to
>Interchange, but the transaction never makes it to Authorize.net. Any
>thoughts?

Well, that's one way of getting rid of error messages :)

A serious point though: IC should not complete the order unless
it is told that the transactions was successful by the payment
module, whichever module is in use. In what way was it posted
to IC? In what way did you determine that Authorizeent was not
contacted?

I've found versions of log_transaction and profiles.order that
are in use with Authorizenet and posted those in place of
the previous ones - try these  'as is'.  They also have logging
to tell you when the relevant profile has been started.

>-Bill

-
Lyn