[ic] image tag copying rather than resizing occasionally

Aaron Berg ir.gath at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 11:24:04 EST 2007

Hi,

I have an instance of interchange that is having problems with the
image tag.  In most catalogs we use [image makesize...] to generate
thumbnails on the fly which works very well most of the time.
Occasionally the image will simply be copied into the thumbnail
directory and left at full size.  It's unclear why this is happening,
nothing is making it into the log.  We have about 30 catalogs in that
instance so this is happening several times each day.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

-Aaron