[ic] Check Status URL Missing on email receipt

Michael Curtis MichaelC at glcweb.co.uk
Mon Jan 1 05:38:57 EST 2007

Hi all

When checking the demo site on the 22nd Dec, I processed an order and when the email receipt came through there was an option to check order status as per the below
----------------------
Always reference your order number when calling for a status.
Or you can check status via this URL:

http://demo.icdevgroup.org/i/demo1/process.html?mv_username=U00003&mv_password=123456&mv_click=Login&mv_todo=return&mv_nextpage=query%2fcheck_orders

Remember, you can always visit our site at:

http://demo.icdevgroup.org/demo1

I was, as they say ...................well impressed!!

But....I have not been able to replicate this on my devel systems (5.4.1 & 5.5.0) and more depressingly, as of today, on the Interchange demo site!!.  The email receipt now displays the below

Always reference your order number when calling for a status.

You can visit your account maintenance page to check order status.

Remember, you can always visit our site at:

http://demo.icdevgroup.org/demo1

Can anyone help re this?

Regards

Mike Curtis