[ic] state_select widget and tax display

Dan Bergan dan at berganconsulting.com
Thu Jan 4 20:35:07 EST 2007

In my new catalog I'm trying to use the state_select and country_select
widgets.  They are working great, but I just can't figure out how to
display the sales tax.  On my previous catalogs I just used the
javascript:  onChange="check_tax(this.form)".  But, I can't seem to get
that to work since the select box is generated on the fly based on the
country_select widget.

Am I missing something?  Or, how do others display the sales tax when
using these widgets?

Thanks,
Dan