[ic] Price breaks by weight

Josh Lavin josh at myprivacy.ca
Tue Jan 9 17:38:00 EST 2007

I've got an interesting price break routine to solve. My client wants
to have price breaks by weight, but with a mix-and-match across all
the items in a prod_group.

E.g.: buy 5 lbs = 5% off of each item, buy 10 lbs = 10% off of each item

I'm at a loss on how to do this with CommonAdjust.

What I really need is the quantity pricing to work the same way, but
with weight instead. Of course, we then would have to enter the same
break for each item, so if there was a simpler method, it'd be nice.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
--
Josh Lavin