[ic] Split Shipping / Separate Addresses

Cameron B. Prince cplists at princeservices.com
Fri Jan 19 22:44:38 EST 2007

Hey guys,

I have a client who has requested that I add a split shipping / separate
addresses function to their catalog.

I dug around in the current mike or standard demo and I found some remnants
of the separate addresses function in the cart component. I looked over the
code but it appears to be incomplete.

I reverted back to the last foundation demo and the separate addresses
function works pretty well. I did notice that the shipping amount is the
same regardless of separate addresses or not so I know I've got work to do
in that area.

I am writing to see if anyone else is using this function and if they can
give me any pointers, pitfalls or suggestions for using it.