[ic] Help, order status not updating properly

Oleg Raskin oleg at eville.us
Mon Jan 22 20:33:05 EST 2007

Hello list,

Using the admin UI pages that come with IC 5.4.1 I am having a problem
updating status of orders consisting of multiple items. Let's say an order
was placed consisting of 2 items: item A and item B. Let's also say item B
is out of stock so I go to admin/order_status.html and select "shipped"
for item A and "back ordered" for item B. I then select "Ship per status
above" and click on update the order. Unfortunately, when I go back to
look at this order, the statuses are reversed and it now shows A as back
ordered and B as shipped.

Has anyone run into this before? I get this behavior simply using the
standard pages that come with the foundation demo. I have not found any
reference to this behavior on the mailing list, so any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated.