[ic] Shipping bug in 5.5

Paul Jordan jordan at gishnetwork.com
Wed Jul 4 11:53:51 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.

There was a modification made recently to Ship.pm that I believe busted
IC's shipping tags.

http://www.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/lib/Vend/Ship.pm

2.22. I found it by applying the two mod'd tags manually to 5.4.1. When
shipping broke I upgraded to 5.4.2, and 5.5, until I realized that it does
not work. It does not work on Demo either, which I believe runs on nightly
build.

There is no error, only a "not enough information" output by the shipping
tag.

I looked at the diff on cvs, and there was actually quite a bit changed,
and it was over my head, so I didn't find anything :-)

Paul