[ic] american physician directories

actinide Ferguson_Terrell at ruk.cuni.cz
Thu Jul 5 16:11:51 EDT 2007

As per our conversation, here are the directory package specials we have for this week:

Package ‘A’

Physicians in the USA
788k in total – 17k emails
34 specialties – many sortable fields

American Hospitals
23k Admins in more than 7k hospitals

Dentists in the USA
597k dentists and dental services

$349
(Includes all 3 above complete directories)

Package ‘B’

Alternative Medicine Clinics and Practitioners
Over 1 million total records – 72k emails

American Chiropractor Directory
100K chiropractor’s offices in the USA

Massage Therapists in the USA
76k total records

Physical Therapists in the USA
125k total records

$399
(Includes all 4 above complete directories)

We are only offering the above packages until July 9th.
Please let me know if you need any more information or would like to place an order.

Regards,

Paul Jensen
Sales Associate
206-339-6160
medpack at hotmail.com

PS: If you have received this email in error and don’t wish to get any more like these
 in future, please send an email with “discontinue” in the subject.

diversion