[ic] shipmode.html

Chris Gamache cgamache at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:30:58 EDT 2007

Hey folks!

I'm using Interchange 5.5.0 updated as of yesterday from CVS.

I don't know what I've done, but I've broken shipping in the checkout
flow. It skips over shipping completely when I go through checkout,
and if I try to navigate directly to shipping.html, it skips to
finalize.html.

I had attempted to limit the number of choices for shipping by
modifying the config in the admin interface. Since shipping is now
totally broken, I've tried to return shipping.asc to it's original
format from the files in /usr/local/interchange. That didn't work. In
my experimentation I must have tripped over a configuration parameter.
I've sniffed around in the IC Demo to try to match the settings there.
All the important looking settings match. I'm stumped.

Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thank you!