[ic] shipmode.html

Chris Gamache cgamache at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 21:36:40 EDT 2007

Please accept my apologies. I'm terrible at posting on message groups.
I'm never eloquent enough to phrase my question properly! I do
appreciate the reply. Let me try once again:

I had already replaced my altered shipping.asc file with an un-altered
copy, and shipping is still broken.

I'm sure it has something to do with trying to change my UPS zone file.

I just don't understand the shipping system. The datafiles all have
different layouts. the admin interface does odd things with
shipping.asc, and it's nearly impossible to edit by hand without
understanding it properly.

Developers: Here's an offer! If someone will teach me how to properly
set up the shipping in interchange for my locale, I'll create some
good quality documentation for the RTFM site.

Any takers?? :)