[ic] shipmode.html

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Thu Jul 5 21:54:22 EDT 2007

On 07/05/2007 06:36 PM, Chris Gamache wrote:
> I just don't understand the shipping system. The datafiles all have
> different layouts. the admin interface does odd things with
> shipping.asc,

Yes, that's why I don't use the admin UI to edit shipping policies anymore.

> and it's nearly impossible to edit by hand without
> understanding it properly.

There is some old, but still valid and actually pretty good shipping
documentation at

Once you grasp the way it works it is much better, more powerful and
more flexible to edit the files directly.

Also, please read the mailing list posting guidelines at
specifically rule 5 regarding top posting.