[ic] deranged

Dorsey U.William jtpnu at conduitsystems.com
Thu Jul 12 21:27:03 EDT 2007

SZSN Expands To Become 3rd Largest Agricultural Seed Provider!

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.24

SZSN is expanding. Recent acquisitions put it in the top 3 Seed
providers in China. It is also expanding its distribution chains to 500
new regional agencies. Big news expected! Get on SZSN first thing Friday
morning.

Al Qaida simply, and quite predictably, seized on Democratic wins for
propaganda purposes.
I've posted three or four responses here inviting one of you useful
idiots to show what the Dems might do that stands to make things worse
for insurgents in Iraq. If you wanna drag superiority issues into this,
that's up to you.

You really feel for the animal during the final stages. You somehow
believe that as long as Americans are included in the dead, it makes you
feel better.

Read that as: he lied and lied and lied for the GOP.

Understand it properly, and we won't waste anymore time. Another label
that is well-deserved.

Same thing i've said before.

Happy hunting nutboys. This is why your premise doesn't agree with me.
And in the end, you gotta give some credit to ol King George.
This is my fundamental assertion.
Maybe you should be harder on them for not standing their ground and
presenting your case. Talk about full service! Maybe after you think
about it for a while you'll realize that the Dems and the bad guys have
been on the same side all along.

Some impressive mental gymnastics indeed. Sorry but its time for me to
go.

Historically, nothing good has ever come from it. Point of fact is that
most intelligence assets and many authors on the subject came to the
conclusion that REPULICANS, ie.

The only people over there who aren't happy about this shift are the
innocent civilians who are going to get slaughtered in the crossfire
when you gutless wonders engineer our withdrawal.
' then your doomed to enjoy your countries greatest failure on a
magnitude many times worse than it is now. And they really appreciate
your unwavering support! Those words speak toward an active desire to
craft what the news actually is. A sucker born every minute. " Read that
out loud to yourself, then take your own advice hypocrite.

That's blood on your hands as you sink into your cushy couch to rail at
that liberal news bias, and that's about as gutless as it gets. They've
been wrong about E.
html I'm no fan of Dems.

I've posted three or four responses here inviting one of you useful
idiots to show what the Dems might do that stands to make things worse
for insurgents in Iraq.

my position is, they shouldn't have a position if they claim to be an
objective news source. "  Rather, GWB is running to daddy's old handlers
to bail him out of the chaos his Cheney team has created.

We control the House in a big way, and the mandate is so strong from
voters that even the Senate is a possibility! Ooh, it's too complicated
for me, because everyone knows that only the liberal elite can deal with
complicated concepts like "Sunni death squads," "Shiite death squads,"
and "Foreign jihadists.
Mirror-gazing and soul searching perhaps? So much hype im sick of it.

More from the archive in  Bush, Crime and Punishment. As far as Dems go,
they have been spectators in this endeavor into mad scientist foreign
policy; this is a GOP mess, and this is where the greater focus should
be to effect positive change. But so long as you 'stay the course'
retards keep spinning the broken wheel and blaming the poor results on
failed execution or the typical scapegoat, 'the media.

Youtube link  More from the archive in  Games, Health. note: I'd take
real exception with calling this deficit spending 'nominal', but
economic statistics can be notoriously manipulated.
In the meantime, let's all work toward becoming a united America again
and facing the threat of terrorism united under the rule of law. A
sucker born every minute.

Learn the lesson, begin thinking for yourselves, and don't let anyone
manipulate your emotions ever again. Anyone ignoring this and making
others defend ethereal, absurd positions that are totally irrelevant, is
a fool.

I'm only saying it doesn't make any more sense to let our own die in the
midst of bloodthirsty factions settling religious scores that date back
over a thousand years. It's hardly that complicated.

html I'm no fan of Dems. Until then, you will always be a coward holding
a cowardly position.
That quaint Three Branch scheme someone thought up once? Wal-Mart
apologizes .
In fact we send those boys over there specifically so that you and I
don't have to face the threat here.
Let's restore some oversight in government.

my position is, they shouldn't have a position if they claim to be an
objective news source.

And, exactly who are you referring to when you say "insurgents"?
American people collectively knocked you off your high horses and showed
you where the real power in America is.

You really feel for the animal during the final stages. I produce
documentaries: Outfoxed, Uncovered, Wal-Mart: The High  Cost of Low
Price, and the upcoming Iraq for Sale.

This is why your premise doesn't agree with me.