[ic] Install Problem dbconf/default_db Missing

Paul Kauf paul at thekaufs.com
Fri Jul 13 15:06:55 EDT 2007

I have just installed 5.4.2 with no errors I can see.

But when I run the bin/makecat XXXXXX to get a test store up, I choose to
NOT install
with either Postgres or MYSQL - assuming it will default to the GDBM
database.

But when I restart the interchange server, I get the error :

, must have either MySQL or Postgres
In line 92 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':

My friend has this installed, and under his dbconf directory, there is a
default_db for the GDBM stuff.

My install doesn't appear to have it.  I don't understand what is causing
the default (non SQL DB) file database
not to work or install.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks