[ic] Reports menu problem

Kathleen Lee kllbcreations at msn.com
Tue Jul 17 12:14:42 EDT 2007

Hi,

I need help with my interchange admin.
I clicked on reports on top of the menu to see the orders and the traffic.
The traffic is working fine, but the orders is not working.
The orders to see the order statistics consists of three choices: overall by
month, by day this month, individual orders this month.  Then on the bottom
there are another option with drop down month, date, year from beginning and
the ending.

I tried clicking on overall by month and by day this month and the drop down
date to see the order statistics and came up this message in red color :
"table transactions: SQL query failed: syntax error: unknown op '!=' at
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/interchange/lib/Vend/SQL_Parser.pm line 447.
query was: select affiliate, campaign, total_cost, order_date from
transactions WHERE deleted != '1' order by affiliate, campaign, order_date"

Then, I tried clicking on individual orders this month and came up this
message in red color :
"table transactions: SQL query failed: syntax error: unknown op '!=' at
/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/interchange/lib/Vend/SQL_Parser.pm line 447.
query was: select order_number, affiliate, campaign, total_cost,
payment_method, state, city, status, order_date from transactions WHERE
deleted != '1' AND order_date like '200707%' order by order_number "
and on the bottom with big bold message : "Bad query specified, caused
error."

Can anyone help me to find out what is wrong with it?
How do I fix it? Can someone who does NOT know programming fix this error?
Please help.
Thank you.