[ic] Can't loose odd error message

Chris Gamache cgamache at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:05:33 EDT 2007

I was trying to get the Business::Shipping tag to work, so I created
some elements in my shipping.asc file UPS_GROUND and USPS ... After
hitting a dead end I decided to put everything back together the way I
found it. The problem is that there are references to those shipping
methods I created somewhere out there in interchange land. I can't
find them....

The message is

No match found for mode 'UPS_GROUND', quantity '', returning 0.No
match found for mode 'USPS', quantity '', returning 0.

Do y'all have any idea where they could be hiding?