[ic] Problem with PaypalPro.pm

Paul Kauf paul at thekaufs.com
Tue Jul 24 18:31:28 EDT 2007

Just trying to get a Paypal Pro sandbox account working on my dev
installation of interchange 5.4.2 to test.

I have gotten around some initial problems with invalid certificates, etc,
but am now getting a generic:

(Payment process): There was an error accepting payment: Real-time charge
failed. Reason: Payment declined or system error.
Credit Card Information: Payment declined or system error.

I am using the "buyer" account I set up in my sandbox against the merchant
account in the same.  Using the Name/Address/CC number/expiration date that
are the "fake" ones provided in the sandbox.  I even did a "test" payment
using the paypal sandbox from the buyer account to the merchant account and
forced the funding source to be the credit card, and it worked fine.

Is there somewhere I can look to track down more information on the error?

Thanks

Paul