[ic] ONLINE PARTIME JOB VACANCY

Raleigh Adams vancy at cashette.com
Wed Jul 25 16:34:36 EDT 2007

Part time Job Offer
My name is Raleigh Adams. I just came about your email
address through an email listing affiliated with the US Chamber of
Commerce and I
would be very interested in offering you a part-time paying job in
which
you could earn a lot without quitting your present Job or having
problem with your employers.
I am a man with 4 kids all boys and the love of my life, my wife. I am
a some what multi talented man and I do quite a lot of traveling and
get to meet quite a lot of people.I just resigned my job as a
research scientist for ARINI (Agricultural research Institute of
Northern Ireland
but I still work as a freelance consultant for the institute which
gives
me very much time to do my own work which is basically being a
freelance researcher who could be employed by research institutes to do
research projects anywhere in the world.
I reside in Ireland, Dublin even though I have lived most of my life in
other parts of the world, I am fully residing in Ireland. Presently, I
have just been granted a funding to head a research project in the
tropical regions of West Africa regarding rare and vulnerable plant
species
and this would be commencing very soon.
However my funding was by my American counterparts who send me the
bunch of payments mostly in US based money orders. Getting an
accountant in
the states or opening an account would have been my best choice but I
have a deadline to meet and taking any of those choices would cost me
time and a whole lot of other requirements. I am not ready to deal
with,
as I would be traveling a lot in the meantime.
So presently, assuming you would be able to deal with cash, I would be
willing to employ you on contract basis to be my payment representative
back in the states, this way I could issue and make payments in form of
money Orders, Cashier's Check, etc out to you, you could then cash them
easily, withdraw 10% of the total amount on these payment instruments
as your commission and then send the rest back to me through wire
transfer.
Please, bear it in mind that we would be dealing with quite a handful
of cash and you could be making up to $3000 just working with me in a
short period of time within 2-4 weeks.I would be glad if you accept my
proposal and I intend to commence on starting as soon as you are
ready.If
you are interested, please email me back so we could make concluding
arrangements.
Thank You,
Raleigh Adams
Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland (A.R.I.N)
hills borough, Ireland BT26 6DR
Phone Number (+447045707030)
=================
If you are interested, Kindly provide me with the following:
Name: ...............
Address..............
City....................
State..................
Zip code..............
Occupation:...............
Contact phone numbers: ...............
Email Address: ...............
Marital Status: ...............
Signature (type in your name): ...............
Prove of Identity (any form): ...............
I will await your immediate response.
Regards
Raleigh Adams