[ic] order returns take a long time to generate

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Fri Jul 27 09:48:52 EDT 2007

I'm running 5.3 with a modified foundation store. My userdb and
transactions tables are now both quite large. When I log in as a
customer to issue a return authorization, the process takes a relatively
long time to complete. Short of reducing the size of these databases, is
there a way I can speed this process? I suspect that something like
proper indexing of one of these tables would help but I'm not sure what
to try. Can anyone suggest something?

DB