[ic] order returns take a long time to generate

Paul Kauf paul at thekaufs.com
Fri Jul 27 10:49:37 EDT 2007

>I'm running 5.3 with a modified foundation store. My userdb and
transactions tables are now both quite large. When I log in as a customer to
issue a return authorization, the process takes a relatively long time to
complete. Short of reducing the size of these databases, is there a way I
can speed this process? I suspect that something like proper indexing of one
of these tables would help but I'm not sure what to try. Can anyone suggest
something?

DB

If you are using mysql, you may want to try analyzing your tables first . .
.

Paul