[ic] X-Track stuff

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Sat Jun 9 22:18:18 EDT 2007

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007, Grant wrote:

> I just had a look at my site with curl and it's passing a bunch of stuff
> under the X-Track header.  It looks to me like it has something to do
> with usertrack logging, but maybe not.  I don't have a TrackFile
> directive in my catalog.cfg.
> What is the X-Track info used for,

It's used for some kind of shopping cart tracking system that I've not
seen in use. I believe Stefan Hornburg has used it and/or created the
tracking module years ago.

> and how can I disable it?

Ah, glad you mentioned that. I added a new directive to one of our
Interchange setups to disable that a while back but forgot to commit it to
CVS. It's there now; please give the patch a try for your setup and let me
know if you have any trouble with it:

Jon Jensen
End Point Corporation