[ic] X-Track stuff

Grant emailgrant at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 15:05:46 EDT 2007

> > I just had a look at my site with curl and it's passing a bunch of stuff
> > under the X-Track header.  It looks to me like it has something to do
> > with usertrack logging, but maybe not.  I don't have a TrackFile
> > directive in my catalog.cfg.
> >
> > What is the X-Track info used for,
>
> It's used for some kind of shopping cart tracking system that I've not
> seen in use. I believe Stefan Hornburg has used it and/or created the
> tracking module years ago.
>
> > and how can I disable it?
>
> Ah, glad you mentioned that. I added a new directive to one of our
> Interchange setups to disable that a while back but forgot to commit it to
> CVS. It's there now; please give the patch a try for your setup and let me
> know if you have any trouble with it:
>
> http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-cvs/2007-June/007123.html

Hi Jon,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.  I'm using IC 5.2
until I can get a Gentoo ebuild written for Interchange and I'm only a
pretend sysadmin.  I'd rather leave the referenced files alone for
now, but when I do upgrade I will definitely give that directive a
try.  Thank you for committing it.

- Grant