[ic] Session always changes after first access

JT Justman jt at signless.com
Sun Jun 24 19:23:43 EDT 2007

Grant wrote:
> I can see from my logs that a visitor's session always changes after
> the first page is accessed.  This looks like:
>
> access1 - session1
> access2 - session2
> access3 - session2
> access4 - session2

Can you reproduce it yourself, or is it only something you see on a few
visitors? Is it the same regardless of entry page?

Also, pay close attention to the vhost the client is actually
requesting; if the client connects on an alias domain, the catalog will
still issue the cookie on your base domain, and the browser will refuse
it until the user clicks a link - which points to the base domain.

It may help to post a URL, and the values of CookieDomain / ServerName.

JT

--
Web:    http://www.signless.com
E-Mail: jt at signless.com