[ic] Admin and checkout errors from SDBM...

Sean Berry sean at buildingonline.com
Mon Mar 12 11:10:57 EST 2007

This is the error I get when I try to access the administration
section of my latest installation of interchange (5.4.2)

Runtime error: ichelp import into  failed: sdbm store returned -1,
errno 22, key "kaccess.main" at /usr/local/interchange-5.4.2/lib/Vend/
Table/Common.pm line 490, <IN> line 3.

I have tried rebuilding PERL with -lgdbm and another time with -ldb.
It seems that on another machine (successfully running 5.4.2) it is
using BerkeleyDB and runs great.  So I have rebuilt PERL, rebuilt/
installed Insterchange and I am still getting these same errors.  How
can I force interchange to use one of the others?

Thanks for any and all help and please let me know if I need to
clarify anything.

- Sean