[ic] Pragma no_white working?

Davor Ocelic docelic at mail.inet.hr
Mon Mar 12 16:41:19 EST 2007

On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:36:58 -0700
Grant <emailgrant at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I don't understand? They are normal programs that, if you'd want them,
> > you'd install on the IC server machine, and the client browsers would
> > get the finished page as usual, without knowing about it.
>
> How do those programs clean up the code that is delivered after IC
> processes it if they don't relate to apache?

Well, what I said upon first mentioning this possibility:

"One other thing you could do is put all pages through HTMLTidy
or indent to fix/reformat them before sending to user. This
functionality (passing data through external program) is not working
since a few years ago (and obviously noone was using it), but the fix is
on my todo list."

So, clearly, there are hooks in Interchange which allow it to call
external programs which process the output before it is sent to the
clients.

-doc