[ic] check image available

J van Dijk-BV Kunststoffenindustrie Attema j.vandijk at attema.nl
Mon Mar 19 10:48:34 EST 2007

How can i check (in perl within a component) if an image in the filesystems exists ?
I tried to use stat, but gives an error.
If an image is not (yet) available, we want to show an "image not available" image.
Thanks for any hints, Jan

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jan van Dijk
j.vandijk at attema.nl
B.V. Kunststoffenindustrie Attema
tel : 0183-650650 tst 674
fax: 0183-650751
www.attema.nl

Disclaimer

confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised
to receive it. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail.
Attema does not accept liability for any errors,
omissions, delays or receipt of viruses in the
contents of this message that may arise as a
result of this email transmission.

<<<<gwavasig>>>>