[ic] Re: 2007 UPS Rates will not be available on the web

Norton, Gary gnorton at odindev.com
Tue Mar 20 16:37:21 EST 2007

> Yeah, I called in, and their tech support said they couldn't do much about
> the file not being there,
> but they said if you contact your UPS rep, they will have more weight in
> getting it back.  So all
> those with UPS accounts, make some noise to your reps!

[Norton, Gary]

I resubmitted a ticket request for this yesterday and got a different response than my previous call:

[SNIP]
Customer (Gary Norton)

Please send me the 2007 Rate Files in ASCII format.

Also, I request that these files be placed back on the web as they have been for the past several years.

Response (Bethany Satterfield)
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately I am not able to send you the requested information through email. However, it is avail for you to download on www.worldship.ups.com. Or, if you would prefer, we can order a copy for you. I sincerely apologize for the late response.

If we may assist you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Bethany Satterfield
UPS Preferred Customer Team
1-800-377-4877
pcateam5501 at ups.com

To learn more about UPS Freight services, go to http://www.ups.com/anysize.
[/SNIP]

I looked at the Worldship application and the files they mentioned are not there. It seemed to be a separate application with ODBC integration. Is anyone familiar with it, and is that the direction we need to go for future integration?

TIA,
Gary