[ic] Re: 2007 UPS Rates will not be available on the web

Norton, Gary gnorton at odindev.com
Tue Mar 20 16:37:21 EST 2007

> Yeah, I called in, and their tech support said they couldn't do much about
> the file not being there,
> but they said if you contact your UPS rep, they will have more weight in
> getting it back.  So all
> those with UPS accounts, make some noise to your reps!
[Norton, Gary]

I resubmitted a ticket request for this yesterday and got a different response than my previous call:

Customer (Gary Norton)

Please send me the 2007 Rate Files in ASCII format.

Also, I request that these files be placed back on the web as they have been for the past several years.

Response (Bethany Satterfield)
Dear Gary,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately I am not able to send you the requested information through email. However, it is avail for you to download on www.worldship.ups.com. Or, if you would prefer, we can order a copy for you. I sincerely apologize for the late response.

If we may assist you in the future, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Bethany Satterfield
UPS Preferred Customer Team
pcateam5501 at ups.com

To learn more about UPS Freight services, go to http://www.ups.com/anysize.

I looked at the Worldship application and the files they mentioned are not there. It seemed to be a separate application with ODBC integration. Is anyone familiar with it, and is that the direction we need to go for future integration?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.