[ic] Copied Catalog displaying ITL tags

Wes Faul wes.faul at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:10:40 EDT 2007

OK - They look like custom tags.  I copied over all of the directories
from /usr/local/interchange/code/ to the same spot in the test server.
 Now, when I restart Interchange, I get compile errors - Can't Locate
Meta/XXXXX in @INC.  In most of them, XXXXX is Product.  So I copied
over the /usr/local/interchange/lib/ to the same spot on the test
server.  Now I'm getting other "Can't Locate" errors.  Is there an
easier or more accurate way of doing this?  Unfortuantely, I'm going
from Interchange 5.2.0 on the live server to 5.4.2 on the test server,
otherwise I'd copy the entire /usr/local/interchange directory.
Thanks,
Wes