[ic] Copied Catalog displaying ITL tags

Peter peter at pajamian.dhs.org
Mon May 7 19:00:05 EDT 2007

On 05/07/2007 09:10 AM, Wes Faul wrote:
> OK - They look like custom tags.  I copied over all of the directories
> from /usr/local/interchange/code/ to the same spot in the test server.
> Now, when I restart Interchange, I get compile errors - Can't Locate
> Meta/XXXXX in @INC.  In most of them, XXXXX is Product.  So I copied
> over the /usr/local/interchange/lib/ to the same spot on the test
> server.  Now I'm getting other "Can't Locate" errors.  Is there an
> easier or more accurate way of doing this?  Unfortuantely, I'm going
> from Interchange 5.2.0 on the live server to 5.4.2 on the test server,
> otherwise I'd copy the entire /usr/local/interchange directory.

For starters please don't top post.  See the mailing list guidelines at
<http://www.icdevgroup.org/mailman/listinfo/interchange-users>.

It looks like your custom tags use custom perl modules as well (in a
rather strange way that I've never seen before for IC either).  Search
for the Meta directory on your old setup under
/usr/local/interchange/lib.  It could also be anywhere in the @INC path
which you can see by doing:
perl -e 'print "@INC\n"'

Peter