[ic] I can't seem to create new products and inventory tables...

mail lists at gmnet.net
Wed May 9 13:10:46 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-09 at 08:24 -0700, Aaron Berg wrote:
> On 5/9/07, mail <lists at gmnet.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have been trying to change the products and inventory tables in my
> > catalog because I need to give another developer a clear way to upload
> > to these tables.  I didn't change the Inventory table at all except that
> > I added the definition for the min_order field.  It was missing in the
> > standard foundation.
>

> > Can anyone see what I am doing wrong?
>

> Have you tried turning on query logging in mysql and seeing exactly
> what the insert query looks like?
>
> -Aaron

I'm not a big database person, I don't really know how to do that or
where to look.  I am using mysql v 3.23.58, and I mostly use phpMyAdmin
2.4.0 as an interface.  Is there an easy way to do that via command
prompt?

I know that my database software is a bit old, but I am using IC 5.4.2
It seems really strange that I can't set these tables. they are very
simple and I have checked my syntax pretty good. I hope that it is
simple and I just have some bas syntax there...

Thanks
Rick